Giving You Information and Inspiration!

BE THANKFUL AND YOU’LL RECEIVE MORE!

When I wake-up each day I always make sure that I start the day thinking what are the things that I am grateful for.

image source



I thank my Creator for the life He gives me to live another day.
I thank God for the blessings He always gives me and my family.
I thank God for the protection He gives to my family every day.
I thank God for the healthy body we enjoy.
I thank God for the food we have in our table.
I thank God because I can see the smile of my grandson that gives me inspiration.
I thank God because I can hold my grandson in my arms that makes me happy.
I thank God because I can hear the choral singing in our church that sings hyms and psalms like angels in heaven.
I thank God because I still have stong feet and legs to jog every morning with my wife.
I thank God because I have a clear mind to write my every day blogs.
I thank God for all the kindness, love and mercy He provides every day that I never know He is doing.

image source



There are many things we have to be thankful for. Each time we thank God for the goodness He had done to us, we merit more mercy and love from Him. He will shower more great things to us. It is a never ending goodness.
Always remember that God is greater than all the things in this world. Respect Him and obey His commandments, surely He will never leave nor forsake us!

Be thankful always, show gratitude to our Creator.


Create your own THANKBank, it will produce more!



Thanks for dropping by!



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels