Giving You Information and Inspiration!

My Puerto Galera Experience



Year 2012 to 2013 when I was still with my former company Rhine Marketing Corporation, I was able to go back and forth to Calapan and Puerto Galera.
I used to visit our appliance branch in Calapan from our Batangas branch on a Thursday. I will stay in Calapan until Saturday afternoon to do my tasks. After office work, I will proceed to Puerto Galera to have some relaxation after a week of tiring work.
The travel from Calapan to Puerto Galera took us 2 - 3 hours, and on the way we were able to pass through a beautiful scenery “Tamaraw Falls”. People who passedby stop and took pictures the falls as the background. If there were still plenty of time, we used to take a bath in the falls to relieve us from the heat and to make ourselves felt relaxed during the travel.

After we stayed there, we traveled again to mountainous terrain going to Puerto Galera. I noticed the sea from atop the hill and it was so great. The view was fascinating.
We checked in to a hotel referred to us by a friend and we were accommodated by the caretakers. We walked along the beach for relaxation and ate our dinner.
In the morning of Sunday, we enjoyed swimming and playing in the sand in the beach front. We took pictures for our souvenirs and enjoyed the rest of the stay in the beach.
At 12:00 PM Sunday, we rode a motor boat to return to Batangas City and went home in the afternoon.
Puerto Galera Beach is one of the best beaches in the Philippines that accommodate thousands of visitors during summer season alone. There are snorkelling and scuba diving area to explore. There are other events that people can join and enjoy.
I hope I could go back to the place in the near future.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels