Giving You Information and Inspiration!

Google Marketing Tools Helpful For Marketers






The search engine of Google has become a very powerful marketing tool for the businesses whether big or small. For small enterprises it has been a blessing because they generally have very limited funds at their disposal. Hence, to use the platform of Google for marketing activities at a very meager rate it is a dream come true for small businesses. I extensively use Google for my business in various ways. Things like articles, e-books, e-courses, blogs and various internet businesses have been hugely associated with these programs. Hence, this chapter will discuss in great length about the home page of the search engine in terms of customization and tool bar.
My business revolves around the Internet; hence my large part of the time is spent in front of my computer. My computer has huge data that is comprised of e-books, music, addresses, pictures, phone numbers, articles, home budget and feeds. As far as my business is concerned it revolves around blogs, websites, my space, social networking sites, articles, five e-mail accounts, opt-inn list and newsletter. All these data is helping me generate a substantial amount of money with the help of the search engine of Google.
My daily business routine starts on the computer from my Home page of Google. My Google home page is customized by me and hence it exhibits the bookmarks in the order I want them to open. In regards to feeds, RSS feeds, blog Feeds and other Feeds that I read are there on my home page. I start my work from the Google bar which helps me in earning money.
When starting any business, it is very hard to think that the whole business can be conducted online. There are people whose business initially was brick-n-mortar and now they have transformed them either partially or wholly in brick-n-click. My interest was to be an affiliate marketer where you make commissions on other user’s products. The services for which I have to sign up involves chat rooms, information sites, traffic exchanges, forums, newsletters, social networking, blogs, auto-responders and various other services. Hence, the Google tool bar provides the option of Auto-fill where it fills your forms for the above mentioned services and saves you a great amount of time and effort.
Furthermore, there is the tool of spell checker on the Google bar which helps you in writing professional contents whether in articles, emails, chat rooms, blog spots, forums and other related platforms. Another vital tool is the Page-rank which, although has been underestimated, is one of promising tool used in marketing online. It monitors your site and the competitors’ sites which enables you to direct your marketing strategies to relevant areas. In addition, it will search out the back links of the competitor’s sites.
Lastly, Google has a vast amount of data from all corners of the world that is current and in great detail. Hence, it provides a perfect marketing arena for the businesses that can apply its marketing tools to their advantage.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels